Monday, January 24, 2011

Recent doodles

Recently, I have been incorporating some form of sketching, doodling, and writing into my meditation time. Yesterday morning, I spent some time sharpening all of my pencil crayons and although my preference is black and white, it is nice to play with colour once in a while. This picture of being re-born out of a lily type flower signifies a time of change and growth.

The next two doodles came out of sleepless night in a Toronto hotel. Know models in sight I pulled open a Where Magazine and found photos of the Dali Lama and Margaret Atwood to pose as models for my middle of the night meditative art time.




Me. Just a sketch of my left hand, symbolic of the things I do, write, draw, make, and even those I touch, are touched from or created from a place in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment